JOIN US IN NEW ORLEANS FOR THE LARGEST SUSTAINABLE EVENT IN THE U.S.!
Come down and experience New Orleans this fall at Greenbuild 2014! Known for its delectable food and live music, New Orleans is one of America’s most culturally and historically-rich destinations and the perfect backdrop to continue the green revolution.
We’ve just opened attendee registration and there’s no better time than now to register for Greenbuild.
Highlights of this year’s show include:
• Exhibit hall with 750 companies offering innovative products & technologies
• Outstanding educations sessions & renowned speakers
• LEED workshops & tours
• Unmatched networking opportunities
• Opening plenary & Greenbuild celebration
The Education Program is also complete and published on the GB website:
• View available sessions, tours, workshops & summits
• Search speakers
Early bird rates will run through August 14 and USGBC members can save even more.
GET DOWN TO BUSINESS, THEN JUST GET DOWN! We’ll see you this fall in NOLA.
Greenbuild International Conference & Expo has partnered with LivingHomes and Make It Right Foundation to build a LEED v4 Platinum*, net-zero electricity demonstration home that will be featured on the show floor of Greenbuild 2014.
Features of the home, located on the Greenbuild show floor in Booth 1139, include the following:
- Designed to provide a comfortable, healthy, safe, resilient and adaptable environment for its occupants.
- Showcasing market-ready and replicable design innovations, modular construction systems, and a wide range of certified products (including Cradle To Cradle) selected to meet advanced performance criteria for energy, water, indoor environmental quality, durability, and materials and resources.
- The Greenbuild LivingHome, in partnership with LivingHomes and Make It Right Foundation, will be permanently placed for occupancy in the Lower 9th Ward in New Orleans after Greenbuild.
*Final certification will occur after reassembly on Make It Right Foundation site in New Orleans.