Are you looking to make a lasting impact on the green building industry in South America and across the globe? The Greenbuilding Brasil International Conference & Expo is now accepting education session proposals for the conference taking place August 9-11, 2016 in São Paulo, Brazil.
For the third year, USGBC is partnering with GBC Brasil and Informa Exhibitions to produce the 2016 Greenbuilding Brasil International Conference & Expo, offering the same level of education and community engagement that Greenbuild has brought to North America for more than a decade. This conference will feature education sessions covering all aspects of sustainable design, construction, deconstruction, and operations practices for buildings and communities, including their impact on people, the environment, and the economy.
Top reasons to submit a Greenbuilding Brasil session proposal:
- Share innovative ideas. Greenbuilding Brasil is seeking fresh, relevant content presented by subject matter experts and visionaries. Topic priorities for the 2016 program include: Materials, Net Zero, Resilience, Social Responsibility, Community Action & Engagement and Water. For a full list of preferred topics, review the Greenbuilding Brasil Call for Proposals.
- Connect with diverse audiences. Presenters will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience reaching diverse audiences at Greenbuilding Brasil. Audiences include: Architects, Engineers, Builders/Contractors, Service Providers, Green Building Leaders, Government Entities, Interior Designers, Real-estate Companies, Urban Planning & Housing Professionals and more.
- Reach a rapidly growing market. Brazil is among the top five countries for LEED projects and certifications. With an expanding construction market, Brazil has a significant volume of new developments, generating jobs and wealth to the country. Analysts of this sector forecast significant growth by 2016.
Check out these key resources for detailed instructions on submitting a Greenbuilding Brasil session proposal.
- Call for Proposals: English | Portuguese
- Submittal Guide: English | Portuguese
- Program Policies: English | Portuguese
Greenbuilding Brasil is also seeking volunteer peer reviewers to evaluate session proposals. Reviewers are eligible to present at Greenbuilding Brasil and receive a registration discount. Learn more and apply to be a reviewer.