Our valued Greenbuild community,
I’m excited to announce a new All-Virtual Format for the Greenbuild International Conference & Expo taking place November 10 – 12, 2020.
The event experience, originally scheduled to take place in San Diego, CA on November 4 – 7, 2020 will now unfold over several weeks with three digital summits – the Global Health & Wellness Summit, the Resilience Summit, and the Green Business Summit – preceding a three-day virtual capstone event taking place November 10 – 12, 2020.
The new 2020 format is a proactive approach to meet market needs and keep our industry connected. As many organizations are working to adjust travel plans, pivoting to the virtual format creates a safe, sustainable environment without geographic boundaries; one that prioritizes the health and safety of our customers.
The virtual experience will include all the key elements our customers expect from the live event:
- Inspirational, future-focused keynotes from high-profile voices
- Interactive and collaborative education sessions offered live and on-demand
- Broadened education offerings with more advanced green building courses and sessions on hot topics like social equity, materials, net zero, health and wellness, resilience, corporate social responsibility, and more
- A virtual platform to provide suppliers with more opportunities to generate leads, interact with buyers and share market insights before, during and after the live event
- Variety of peer networking and industry recognition events
Details are being finalized and will be announced in the upcoming weeks. To stay up-to-date on the latest 2020 program updates, visit www.greenbuildexpo.com. For questions on how the virtual format will impact your participation in the event, feel free to contact me directly at Sherida.Sessa@informa.com.
When we reintroduce in-person events in the future, they will be driven by the voice of you, our customers and, as always, produced at the highest sustainability standards.
I’m excited for the journey ahead!
Sherida Sessa, Brand Director, Greenbuild International Conference & Expo