You believe we can enhance building performance, support new technologies and build a green economy with sustainable materials. We do too. So, Greenbuild has gathered the brightest minds in a transformational virtual event series running Sept 10 – Nov 10.
With 4x the content, you’ll do much more than stare trancelike at your screen for 16 hours. Discussion groups, AI-fueled matchmaking and interactive breakouts mean that whether you are designing in Dubai or creating in California, this is your one chance to connect as an industry.
You don’t want to miss these sessions:
Green Business Summit – September 10th
- Updating the Developer’s Business Case for Green Buildings
- Big Ideas Beyond Expedia’s Waterfront Campus in Seattle, WA
Resilience Summit – October 1
- Resilience: How to Have “The Talk” With Your Clients
- Gaming for Equity & Resilience: Raising the Living Standard
Global Health & Wellness Summit – October 22
- Material Changes: Strategies to Create Healthier Buildings
- Harvard CogFx Study: Global Lessons from Healthy Buildings
Greenbuild International Conference & Expo – November 10-12
- The Carbon Diet: Approaches for Reducing Embodied Carbon
- On-Demand: Sustainability Agile: Designing the Art School of the Future
- And many more!